Powered by Mom Blog wants to share how you can save money your kids clothes!
Have you heard of Flipsize? If you haven’t heard of them you’ll be happy to find out more! Also they have both a US & Canadian websites which is wonderful so that all of us can take advantage of this wonderful site. Read on to find out more.
Here’s the basic 411 on Flipsize
- Free membership
- Members fill inbound bags full of gently used, perfect condition clothes (40+ pieces in sizes 12months+)
- FlipSize supplies the shipping bag AND they pay to have it shipped to them!
- Points are awarded for each item
- Points can be exchanged for gift certificates for Amazon.ca, Chapters/Indigo FlipSize Canada & more!
- You don’t need points to shop, you can checkout using Paypal/credit cards of FlipSize gift certificates
I love online shopping because it’s always 24/7, I can shop when it’s convenient for me, no line-ups to deal with, no crowds etc.. I admit I’m a bit of an online shopaholic and I think I’ve just found my new addiction. I’ve already got some bags of clothes ready to go so I’m going to go sign up for my free membership now! I’ll let you know how it goes but from what I’ve seen so far I’m going to be saving up to 80% off retail and I’ll earn some gift certificates you can’t beat that!
Please see my blog policies and disclosures.