Powered by Mom’s Flourless Black Bean Brownies Recipe
Gluten Free – Flourless Black Bean Brownies oh so good!
Welcome to our new, favorite treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about! These Flourless Black Bean Brownies taste simply amazing, you can’t tell that they have healthy ingredients in them because they just taste so decadent. I love them because they taste good and better yet I don’t feel guilty one iota for eating them or serving them. Seriously now how many brownie recipes taste good that have chia seeds, coconut oil and black beans and NO flour? None that I tried until now so I’m thrilled to share this treat with you. Perfect any time but since Valentine’s Day is coming up it’s a healthier treat options for everyone!
Now don’t those flourless black bean brownies look delicious, moist and decadent? Are you ready to have one now? Well first you have to make them so snag the recipe, bookmark or Pin this page whatever you want to do so you too can have these yummy black bean brownies! In case you’re wondering no they don’t taste like black beans it tastes like brownies, oh the chocolate taste yum!
Also if you like the recipe make sure to click where it says yum below just before the picture!
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed/drained
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 + 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips to a food processor or powerful blender.
- Blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Remove the blade from your food processor, and stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8 x 10" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and line one side of it with parchment paper. The parchment will help you lift the brownies out later.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
- Place the dish in the center of the oven and bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Using the parchment paper, lift the brownies out of the pan and place them on the counter.
Now that doesn’t seem very hard does it and even that little bit of work is totally worth it to have these flourless black bean brownies ready to serve at home. My only suggestion is that you should bake them when no one is home, have one or two and enjoy with your coffee or hot chocolate and then let the rest of the family know about them. If you don’t snag one before anyone is around they may be gone before you know it, they are that yummy. After all the person who bakes them should definitely get to taste one or two before they’re all gone right?
What are some of your favorite desserts? Tell us we’d love to know and feel free to share them below. So are you going to make these brownies?
Get our FREE Simply Sweet Recipes eBook HERE