A Disney Frozen Themed White Hot Chocolate Recipe!
So what’s good about Winter? Why drinking hot chocolate to warm up of course!
While my family and I don’t really need a reason to drink hot chocolate there is something about a steaming hot cup on cold winter days. Let me tell you baby it’s cold outside right now so I think some Frozen White Hot Chocolate is in order! Don’t worry the hot chocolate is not frozen, naturally we’re talking about the hit Disney movie Frozen so we’ve got a White Hot Chocolate with a Disney Frozen Twist!
Seriously doesn’t that look SO YUMMY?!!
So are you ready to make some white hot chocolate and warm yourself up and now! You may not want to tell the family what you’re making until you’ve had a chance to sit down and enjoy a mug of it yourself too. Remember we deserve a little whip cream too 😉Print
- 2 cups of milk or half n half
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2-3 drops of blue food coloring (see notes for natural alternative)
- 1/4 cup sugar for rims of glasses
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup sugar and 2-3 blue food coloring drops mix.
- Place rims of glasses in the sugar.
- Pour hot chocolate into the cups.
- Top with whip cream if desired. (if desired this is a must in my opinion)
If you don’t want to use food coloring you can try a natural alternative and make your own.
Here are some links to ones we found:
Now wouldn’t love such a decadent looking hot chocolate?! It would be great for winter parties say Christmas or New Year’s, a child’s Frozen themed party and so many more. Like I said we don’t need a reason to make hot chocolate but sometimes it’s even more fun if we do have one. We hope you enjoy this yummy white hot chocolate!
Feel free to comment below we’d love to hear from you!