- 2 cups of milk or half n half
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2–3 drops of blue food coloring (see notes for natural alternative)
- 1/4 cup sugar for rims of glasses
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup sugar and 2-3 blue food coloring drops mix.
- Place rims of glasses in the sugar.
- Pour hot chocolate into the cups.
- Top with whip cream if desired. (if desired this is a must in my opinion)
If you don’t want to use food coloring you can try a natural alternative and make your own.
Here are some links to ones we found: