Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate Recipe
Not only are these fudge cookies topped with a white chocolate drizzle they are simply delicious! Talk about a decadent treat but don’t let that fool you it’s not that hard to make! The only problem you’ll have is everyone will keep asking you to make them!
Make sure to PIN this recipe!
Don’t forget we have a ton of other recipes so go and check them out too. We’ve got everything from appetizers to desserts and everything in between. Just click on our recipes section and you can see all of the delicious recipes we have to share.
So many recipes to make so little time! We love these fudge cookies as they’re a yummy treat that can satisfy my chocolate craving. I really love my chocolate so it’s nice to have these cookies on hand instead of grabbing a chocolate bar. I know I know I could skip the treats altogether but what would be the fun in that?
Can you freeze fudge cookies?
Yes you most certainly can. I would make sure that the white chocolate drizzle has hardened or put them in the fridge first to harden the chocolate (so it doesn’t get smudged etc..). Then you can put the cookies in an airtight container or do a gentle vacuum seal in a vacuum seal bag. If using vacuum seal bags I recommend portioning the cookies out in the quantities that you would want to eat within a couple of days.
To all the chocolate lovers and cookie lovers out there, this recipe is for you so let’s get this recipe going shall we?Print
Enjoy these soft and chewy but crispy on the ends fudge cookies with white drizzle. An easy and delicious recipe for everyone to enjoy.
- • ½ c butter
- • 1 c granulated sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1 c fat free buttermilk
- • 2 c all purpose flour
- • ¾ c dark Dutch process cocoa
- • 1½ tsp baking powder
- • 1 tsp instant coffee granules (or espresso powder)
- • ½ tsp salt
- • 8 tbsp vegetable shortening
- • ½ c white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for about a minute. Slowly pour in the buttermilk and mix.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, instant coffee granules, and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Scoop the dough out using a tablespoon and place about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cookies cool melt the shortening over medium heat in a small saucepan. Whisk in the white chocolate chips. Keep stirring until the mixture is soupy and smooth and then remove from the heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the cookies.
Well now there you go the recipe for Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate! What do you think does it look easy enough to make? It may seem like a lot of steps but once you get going it doesn’t take long at all to make this fudge cookies.
Are you ready to make some? What am I thinking of course you want to make some after all it’s chocolate, chocolate and chocolate in cookie form. I’m already starting to crave some again oh boy oh boy it’s fudge cookies time!
Let us know if you make this we’d love to hear from you and see how you liked them! Enjoy!