It’s a Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate Recipe
It’s no secret Powered by Mom LOVES chocolate!
So here we go not only is this fudge cookies but they’re topped with a white chocolate drizzle! Talk about a decadent treat but don’t let that fool you it’s not that hard to make! The only problem you’ll have is everyone will keep asking you to make them!
Now don’t these look delicious?
To all the chocolate lovers and cookie lovers out there, this recipe is for you so let’s get this recipe going shall we?
- • ½ c butter
- • 1 c granulated sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1 c fat free buttermilk
- • 2 c all purpose flour
- • ¾ c dark Dutch process cocoa
- • 1½ tsp baking powder
- • 1 tsp instant coffee granules (or espresso powder)
- • ½ tsp salt
- • 8 tbsp vegetable shortening
- • ½ c white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for about a minute. Slowly pour in the buttermilk and mix.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, instant coffee granules, and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Scoop the dough out using a tablespoon and place about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cookies cool melt the shortening over medium heat in a small saucepan. Whisk in the white chocolate chips. Keep stirring until the mixture is soupy and smooth and then remove from the heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the cookies.
Well now there you go the recipe for Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate! Are you ready to make some, what am I thinking of course you want to make some after all it’s chocolate, chocolate and chocolate in cookie form. I’m already starting to crave some again oh boy oh boy it’s fudge cookies time!
Let us know if you make some we’d love to hear from you and see how you liked them! Enjoy!
Just in case you needed one more picture to make you crave some fudge cookies with white chocolate!