Powered by Mom Brings You a Garden of Life Organic Coconut Oil Giveaway
Ends 7/2 US Only
Sponsored by: Garden of Life Hosted by: Powered by Mom
Read Powered by Mom’s Review on Garden of Life’s Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil & Bulletproof coffee HERE
Coconut oil is a staple and must have in my home. We use it to cook with, bake, for skin care and my new favorite way as part of my bulletproof coffee, it’s delicious!
I’m a huge fan of all of Garden of Life’s products as you probably already know and if you don’t make sure to search Garden of Life on my site, lots will come up. I even had the opportunity last month in May to go to their headquarters in West Palm Beach Gardens. What I learned there impressed me even more about this amazing company and their high quality products. You can read all about that HERE.
Now that I’ve tried their extra virgin organic coconut oil I don’t think I can use any other coconut oil, it’s that good! You can buy it on Amazon HERE
Why go with Garden of Life’s coconut oil?
- Contains meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- RAW, vegan, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
- Available in 16 oz. and 32 oz. jars
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid which are readily converted to energy by the body. Consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Two lucky winners will each receive a 32 oz. jar of Garden of Life’s Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. Now be on the path to healthier eating, healthier skin and more with coconut oil!