Garden of Life Organic Plant Protein Giveaway
Ends 7/12 US Only
Sponsored by: Garden of Life Hosted by: Powered by Mom
We use a lot of protein powder, especially in smoothies but we’ve also been experimenting and have now tried it in chia pudding, pancakes and brownies oh yum! The Organic Plant Protein Powder from Garden of Life is packing our recipes full of anti-oxidants and other goodies to boost our immune systems and so much more!
That’s why it’s so important for us to use only the best quality products. We don’t want any questionable ingredients in our food or drinks and with Garden of Life I know I don’t have to worry about the quality of what I’m consuming! I’ll be sharing one of my smoothie recipes with Garden of Life’s Organic Plant Protein soon so watch for that recipe!
What is Organic Plant Protein?
Organic Plant Protein is a Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified plant protein supplement that is different to any other protein in the Garden of Life line. Organic Plant Protein is uniquely formulated to have superior taste and texture, ideal for anyone looking for a clean protein supplement that is free of common allergens such as gluten, grains, dairy and soy.
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
- 2 African Super Foods – Moringa and Baobab are rich in protein, minerals and antioxidants.
- Excellent Source Protein
- Over 3g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). G
- Less than 1g Sugar*, 2g to 4g of Fiber and Only 100 Calories per Serving
- Certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan Certified, Kosher – No Dairy, No Soy. No Artificial or Chemical Ingredients.
One lucky winner will receive two bags Organic Plant Protein! Now don’t wait go and enter and remember to come back daily for those bonus entries! BEST OF LUCK!