Powered by Mom’s Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
We love cookies and these gluten-free peanut butter cookies are so good!
I love that these gluten-free peanut butter cookies are also made with coconut sugar. I use coconut sugar for almost everything that requires sugar, I prefer it over other sugars for flavor alone.
Not only are these gluten-free peanut butter cookies oh so tasty, obviously they have no flour but there is only four ingredients for the entire recipe! See I told you it’s super easy, don’t take my word for it though try out the recipe for yourself. Speaking of recipe shall I share it now?
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, sugar and vanilla. Pour in the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the dough onto the cookie sheet, 1 inch apart, and make a crosshatch pattern with a fork on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning pan halfway through.
- Sprinkle with sea salt if desired and let cool on rack.
- Recipe adapted from: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/flourless-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe.html
Now doesn’t that look super easy? Barely any work for some tasty gluten-free peanut butter cookies, oh my I am in trouble. I made two dozen of these cookies and they were gone in only a couple of days! I may have eaten a few myself, you know for quality control 😉
Now don’t forget not only do we have these yummy gluten-free peanut butter cookies recipe but we have so many more recipes to share. Just look on our menu bar for the Recipe button, click and you’ll get to see all of the yummy recipes that we have on Powered by Mom. If you love this recipe or any of our other recipes make sure to come back and tell us about it!