Here is a great recipe for a pear salad that you can top with your favorite Fillet from Gorton’s.
Grilled Fillet Pear Salad
Fresh fruit and Grilled Fillets are a perfect match in this refreshing salad. This beautiful dish is sure to impress!
1. Prepare Gorton’s All Natural Garlic Butter Grilled Fillets according to package instructions.
2. Core and slice the pear, drizzle slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. Whisk together vinegar, oil, allspice, salt and pepper, and toss with prepared salad and red onion.
4. Lay pear slices over salad, cut cooked fillets into 4 pieces, place on salad, sprinkle with dried cranberries, bacon, goat cheese and serve immediately.
Do you have picky eaters? Look at this cute Fish Face BLT Wrap- go HERE for the recipe.
Gorton’s has offered an amazing prize pack for one lucky winner! The prize pack will include:
- Two (2) full-value product coupons
- One(1) pair of Gorton’s-branded oven mitts
- A Gorton’s spatula
- An assortment of Gorton’s recipe cards
Enter on the easy rafflecopter below!
The Giveaway ends 2/25 at 1159p est
The Giveaway is open to US only, 18+
Disclosure:The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US , 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.