Goulash with Lean Ground Beef Recipe – Gluten Free Option Too
Who wants a tasty meal that’s easy to make, sure to please but made with lean ground beef so it’s not full of fat? Check out this Goulash recipe with lean ground beef. You can also substitute the pasta with gluten-free pasta, we’ve tried with brown rice pasta too and loved it!
Now who is ready to find out more about this tasty and easy to make recipe?Print
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 box of shaped pasta, 16oz (any shape is fine) – can substitute with gluten-free pasta
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat approx. 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the ground beef, onions and seasonings to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through. Break the beef up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add the tomato soup and 1/2 can of water to the beef mixture. Stir to combine and turn the heat down to low.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain it well and add it to the beef mixture.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately with Parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!