Powered by Mom’s Grilled Chicken Burger with Maple Mayo Drizzle Recipe
Yum, who wants to try this Grilled Chicken Burger with Maple Mayo Drizzle?
For 150 years, Canada’s chicken farmers have been working hard to provide Canadian families with quality chicken. This Canada Day we’re thinking Canadian Chicken Farmers by grilling up some of our favourite recipes like this grilled chicken burger with maple mayo drizzle. We only buy chicken with the Canadian Chicken Farmers label on it as Canadian chicken is hormone and steroid free and has been since the 1960s!
Hmm the maple mayo drizzle adds a nice slightly sweet taste. Perfect to celebrate Canada’s 150!
Did you know that ALL Canadian farmers have to follow a strict and mandatory, audited Animal Care Program? It’s also important to my family and I to support small businesses. As my hubby and I are both self-employed we want to help others who we know are working hard at their family business. Over 90% of Canada’s chicken farms are family owned and operated. So not only are you getting quality chicken when you buy chicken with the Canadian Chicken Farmers label on it you’re supporting family owned and operated businesses too.
Now who’s ready for our Grilled Chicken Burger with Maple Mayo Drizzle?
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- *Optional Cheese of choice ours has Munster Cheese
- *Optional Bacon
- Start by adding your chicken into a bowl and combining with olive oil, salt, rosemary. Combine well and set aside.
- Now you can start up your grill on a medium heat and let heat for a couple minutes. Once it is heated add your chicken to the grill. Let it cook on each side for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Adjust your heat on the grill as needed as every grill is different.
- While your chicken is combine the mayo and maple syrup into a small bowl and mix well.
- Once the chicken is done cooking. Let it cool a few minutes then add it to your bun. You can leave the chicken breast whole or cut it into strips. Then drizzle with the maple mayo and top with your toppings. Enjoy.
Feel free to add less maple syrup if you don’t want it as sweet although we don’t find it sweet. The maple flavour pairs nicely with the grilled chicken.
Maple bacon or any bacon as a topping would also be tasty with this burger.
Now that is easy right? So easy but this Grilled Chicken Burger with Maple Mayo drizzle is so yummy everyone will enjoy it. My hubby likes to add raw onions to his whereas my daughter and I skip the onions. That’s the beauty of a burger is that everyone can add the toppings that they like. I think next time I will add some maple bacon to this burger, yum!
For those who like a bit of a visual, even though these are easy steps I know I like visuals 🙂 Season the chicken.The Maple Mayo is so easy to make, just use your favourite mayo and maple syrup and you’re good to go!Now who is hungry delicious Grilled Chicken Burger with Maple Mayo Drizzle?
As my family loves eating chicken so much we have tons of other yummy chicken recipes like this Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries. Make sure to check out this recipe and more in our Recipe section.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.