Grilled Chicken PIzza with Strawberries
- Naan bread (normally come in two packs)
- 1/4 cup of poppy seed dressing
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella pearls
- A few fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
- Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Start your grill to a medium heat to warm up. Now grab your chicken and put it into a small bowl. Add in your olive oil and flip the chicken until it is coated. Now add on your salt and pepper if you want to your chicken breast. Take it out to the grill and let your chicken cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Cook it until the chicken is done in the middle depending on your grill and settings. Once it’s done bring it in and let it cool.
- Prep your pizza. Have your toppings out and ready to go. Grab your naan bread and add some mozzarella on top of it. Now get your chicken and slice it thin. Add some chicken to the top of the pizza as well.
- Place the pizza on tinfoil on the grill at a lower heat. It should take about 3-5 minutes. Watch the pizza on the rill. Once the cheese starts to soften you can put the naan bread on the grill to get it a bit crispy if you want and golden. You have to keep your eye on it as each grill is different.
- Let cool for a minute. Now place your basil on top and also strawberries. You can now drizzle your poppy seed dressing on top of the pizza. Cut it up and enjoy a fresh, light, and savory taste that’s perfect for summer days.
You can use Naan like we did or pita bread or if you really want pizza crust.
While I like the poppyseed dressing with this you can skip it or use a white sauce or a different dressing. You can also just add more fresh herbs. It’s a versatile recipe that can easily be adapted to your tastes.