Grilled Harissa Chicken Breast is the ideal flavourful recipe to throw on the grill this weekend! Step by step healthy recipe with delicious flavours!
- 1 tablespoon Harissa spice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Prep a grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
- In a small bowl, add all the spices and carefully whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet until even in thickness.
- Coat each breast with a thick layer of Harissa rub, then place on the grill, evenly spaced, and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until a meat thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serve on rice or for an even tastier treat, coconut rice like the recipe we have with our Jerk Chicken and Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe.
Keywords: chicken, harissa chicken, grilled chicken, easy chicken recipe, grilled harissa chicken, chicken breasts