Powered by Mom talks about Healthy Pets with Grain Free Nutrience
Just like people it’s important that our pets get good quality food to help keep them healthy and happy. Both of our dogs Luna and Little Zeus eat food that is good for them and they both gobble up the Nutrience dog foods that they have tried. We jumped at the chance to have our cat Oliver try the grain free Nutrience cat food. Oliver has a sensitive stomach so we have to be very particular with what cat food he can eat but we felt confident with Nutrience.
Our cat Oliver is the snuggliest cat ever, he’s a favourite with all the kids and adults who visit our house. So naturally we want to keep him healthy and happy.
We’re thrilled that we’re able to do this review which is sponsored by Nutrience and organized by the Mums the Word Network. It was a good opportunity for us to see how Oliver and his sensitive tummy liked Nutrience. We of course hoped that he would love it as much as Luna and LZ love the Nutrience dog food. For Oliver we selected the Turkey, Chicken & Duck Grain Free Formula as it sounded like one he would like although I think he would like any of the flavors.
I’m also impressed with Nutrience because they have unique small-batch production for superior control, every bag represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to natural, wholesome nutrition. Not only that but their nutritionally balanced, trustworthy Canadian and US sourced ingredients and every bag of Nutrience is processed to the highest possible standard within pet food manufacturing and is in fact equal to that of human grade facilities. Our pets deserve the same quality in food that we demand ourselves!
One of the reasons we like to give our pets Nutrience pet food is that there’s just no bad anything in it and a whole lot of goodness in it. Here’s a few things you might not know about the Grain Free Nutrience Food.
- Premium lean protein sources provide a complete essential amino acid profile for overall health and growth of your cat, while keeping them trim & fit.
- Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
- Coconut oil is used for its ability to provide multiple health benefits, while pineapple extract and psyllium fiber reduces the formation of hairballs & eases their intestinal transit.
- Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
So how did Oliver like the Grain Free Nutrience Food? Take a look below what do you think?
It was definitely a hit with Oliver, he started to eat it right away, no coaxing needed. Better yet he did not have any stomach issues after eating it, he has had issues with other supposedly top quality foods. We know if Oliver loves it and it doesn’t bother his tummy then the Nutrience Grain-Free food is definitely worthy. We’ll be keeping him happy with the Grain Free Nutrience cat food for years to come, thanks Nutrience!
For all the pet lovers out there, stay connect with Nutrience and find out more about this awesome company.
- Twitter: @Nutrience_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nutrience
- Pinterest: https://www.facebook.com/nutrience
- Instagram: @NutrienceCanada
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109424765379210673548/posts
Sign up for the newsletter: