Hello Kitty Bento Box Recipe – Lunch Ideas for Kids!
If you have a picky eater like I do sometimes you have to get creative when it comes to their meals. However like all parents I’m also usually extremely busy, running around trying to get things done, working, errands you know the drill so we don’t always have a lot of time to be creative. That’s why I love this Hello Kitty Bento Box meal idea. It’s creative, fun and for us parents easy and quick to make and kids seem to love things like this. You can change the ingredients to what your child likes too, I love having options!
- 1 Hello Kitty mold http://amzn.to/1K3hH9K
- 2 Slices of Pita Bread (any kind you want)
- 2 slices of cheese (my daughter likes cheddar)
- 1 Bunny mold http://amzn.to/1O90P3g
- 1 Slice of lettuce
- 1 Little cutie orange
- 4 Crackers
- 5 Grape tomatoes
- Place one piece of cheese and lettuce between the pita bread. Use Hello Kitty Mold to cut out the sandwich. Place in your bento box.
- Use the bunny mold for the other piece of cheese. Arrange the crackers and bunny cheese in a cupcake holder. peel your little cutie orange place in your bento box.
- Place your grape tomatoes in the bento box.
Feel free to change up the ingredients to what your child likes to eat, there are so many possibilities 🙂
As you can see with this fun Hello Kitty Bento Box you can mix it up and add our child’s favorite fruits and vegetables and you can switch out the cheese too. Its a fun way to get the kids to eat their meals but once you have the ingredients and the molds it’s quick and easy to make. That’s what I need, quick, easy but it’s still a healthy meal that makes me happy and it’s fun for the kids. We hope you have fun with it! Let us know if you try it out. What do you do to make meals fun for your kids but still healthy? Feel free to comment we love to read them.