Powered by Mom Blog is thrilled to release another giveaway on our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!
Sponsored by: The Himalayan Salt Shop
I absolutely LOVE my Himalayan Bowl of Fire Salt Lamp! It’s mesmerizing when it’s glowing and creates a warm and cozy atmosphere. It’s beautiful to look at and a great conversation piece as I always have people noticing it (especially in the evening when you can see the glowing more) and asking more about it. It gets my personal recommendation as a beautiful addition to the house with some health benefits! Read on to find out more and you can also find a wealth of information at the Himalayan Salt Shop on the benefits and their other wonderful products!
About the Himalayan Bowl of Fire Salt Lamp
The bowl is made entirely of salt with additional loose chunks of salt within than can be arranged any manner you like. Feng-Shui practitioners are especially fond of this lamp. The bowl serves as a healthy work of art that will surely attract attention, create conversation, and many times from our experiences, produce yet another salt lamp fan eager to learn about Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps. These lamps are made of natural crystal salt mined from underground salt mines in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains
Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps
- The beautiful orange-reddish Himalayan crystal salt is mounted on a wooden base
- Heat from the bulb (in our lamps) or flame (in our candle holders) causes the salt to emit negative ions
- These negative ions bond with the pollutants in the air (positive ions) and neutralize them
- Also, the newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from the air circulation
- In addition, these negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electronic devices operating in the home
- Symptoms from asthma, allergies, and other illnesses can also subside from the effects of these products
- Concisely, these products cleanse the air naturally and are extremely beautiful