Powered by Mom Blog & Family Love the new Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch!
General Mills has just launched a brand new cereal and it’s yes you guessed it Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch!
Are you wondering what has that got to do with making something old into something new. Well think about it the “old” Honey Nut Cheerios has just been made into something new and different, the newly created Honey Nut Cheerios Oat Crunch. My daughter who is a picky eater LOVES this new Cheerios but I’m not completely surprised as Honey Nut Cheerios is one of her few favourites to being with, this one is a nice twist on an old favorite. Don’t worry though you can still get good old regular Honey Nut Cheerios too :). Read below to find out how you can get a coupon for a FREE box of this new yummy cereal (first 25 people but there are other opportunities!)
That’s not all that has been made from old to new we thought this would be a fun time to share a few ideas on how instead of throwing something away you can turn something old into something new that you can use!
Have you ever wondered what to do with all those old lanyards that you may have been given for your name tag at a conference or other event? I know many people throw them away but we keep ours. Here’s just a few things we do with ours:
- Use them for our keycards at hotels when travelling
- I have my office keys on mine along with my office keycard
- I’ll be using mine at an upcoming conference to keep my business cards in them and for the cards I collect from others 🙂
- My favourite one is one we picked up from Disneyworld, my daughter decorates them with pins! In fact I even bought a few pins for myself for my own lanyards when we were there.
Here’s a picture of her pins on a lanyard. She also has a cute pink lanyard with more pins 🙂
For another idea of making something old into new keep those colorful pieces of kraft paper or card stock that you may have used with the kids art’s projects and other things. Even some of the small pieces can be reused and put onto cards! Yep cards, you can cut or use a paper punch to make shapes out of the “scraps” of paper to create ladybugs, butterflies, circles and more. You can see a few of my examples below where I used scraps and cardstock punches to create embellishments for handmade cards. The one below used scraps for the butterflies, bird and the small flowers.
Now here are a few chances for at a yummy box of Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch!
Share you “up-cycle” tip for a chance to get a yummy box for free through a coupon on Life Made Delicious’ Facebook page HERE.
The first 25 of my readers who fill in the form below will be sent a coupon for a FREE box of Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch!
More fun stuff to know the launch of Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch will be accompanied by seven (yes 7!) additional brand-new products from our friends at General Mills. From June 3rd through 25th (while supplies last), fans will have the chance to scoop up one of two coupons redeemable on either July 16th or July 23rd.
· July 16th coupon will be redeemable for either one (1) box of Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch OR one (1) box of Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight
· July 23rd coupon redeemable for Nature Valley, Fibre 1 bars, Golden Grahams OR Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats! More information available on General Mills’ Life Made Delicious page.
Fill out this form below and be 1 of 25 to get a coupon! For Canadian residents only.