This fresh and easy to make raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing is the perfect final touch to any salad. It has only 4 ingredients and takes just a few minutes to make! It will be your new favourite go-to for salads.
- 1 cup raspberries fresh preferred but can use frozen.
- 2 tbsp white vinegar (you can use other vinegars such as apple cider or red wine but keep in mind this alters the flavor)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 4–5 tbsp honey (I used Manuka Honey)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and emulsify until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 7 days in an airtight container
You could do this with almost any berry. Strawberries or blueberries would also be amazing but I do love raspberries. The total time below does not include any chill time although the raspberry vinaigrette could be used right away.