- 8 ct box Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
- Powdered sugar
- Black fondant
- Yellow fondant
- 2“x1.75” rectangular cookie cutter
- Wilton Red Icing
- Sharp paring knife
- Mini round cookie cutters
- Rolling Pin
- Remove Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats from their wrappers.
- Get the small round plastic tip of the Wilton Red Icing and attach
- Gently roll out the yellow fondant to 1/8″ thick. Use a bit of powdered sugar on your rolling surface and the rolling pin if and when the fondant is sticky.
- Using the 2″x1.75″ rectangular cookie cutter, cut out (8) yellow rectangles.
- Use some of the red frosting on top of each Rice Krispie Treat and put one yellow fondant rectangle on top of each.
- Use the paring knife to cut a small square out of each Rice Krispie Treat corner to resemble a school bus.
- Roll out the black icing to about 1/8″ thick and use the mini round cookie cutter for the wheels. Spread a bit of frosting on the back and adhere to the school bus.
- Use the paring knife to cut out (3) small windows from the leftover black fondant. Use the toothpick and red frosting as ‘glue’ to attach to the school bus.
- Give each school bus a stop sign on the side using the Wilton Red Icing
Keywords: rice krispies, rice krispie treats, school bus treat