Save Even More on Amazon!
You can save more with Amazon and other retailers with Giving Assistant
I’m sure it’s not news to my regular readers that I love to shop on Amazon as I seem to always find what I want for less when I go to Amazon. A perfect example is when I was looking for an essential oil diffuser. I browsed through some of the big online department stores, checked out Ebay and did some price comparisons. For the diffuser that I wanted no surprise Amazon had it for the best price and with my Prime membership shipping was free. I ended up buying four of those diffuser for the price of one at other places, see why I love Amazon?
However since my hubby and I are both self employ we’re always looking at ways to save more on the things we need. That’s why I loved it when I learned that I could save even more on Amazon just by checking out Giving Assistant. They have Amazon coupon codes to save on shipping for example if you don’t have Prime or perhaps for items not covered by Prime. I’ve also seen the following savings available if shopping on Amazon from the Giving Assistant:
- FREE $20 Gift Card with Nordstrom purchase
- 41% off lighting
- 30% off certain brands
- and so much more!
In addition to saving with Giving Assistant’s coupon codes on Amazon here are some other ways you can save:
- Wait for lightning deals many offer steep discounts I’ve seen them as high as 75% off
- Family vacations? Get your souvenirs in advance it saves a ton of money. I bought Disney t-shirts from Amazon that were so much cheaper than getting them at Disneyland. You can read more about that HERE.
- For staple items like cleaning products, toilet paper and more save even more with Save & Subscribe
- Buy gifts for birthdays, Christmas etc… in advance when you see it on sale on Amazon, don’t wait for the holidays where you might not get a good deal.
- Shop and shop early on the BIG SALE days like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and snag gifts and save them for when you need them.
- Earn 5% cash back on Amazon through Giving Assistant! If you already shop on Amazon like I do then why not earn some cash back?
Stop paying full price for anything you can save on anything you want seriously and if for some reason Amazon isn’t your shopping choice (GASP okay understand LOL), you can still save thanks to Giving Assistant as they have coupon codes and other ways to save with so many stores online.
Tell us what great deals you find we’d love to hear about them!