How do kids and teens get into the college of their dreams? Break into the gaming industry? Publish their own iPhone and Android Apps? Design websites? Create animated films? Or build functioning robots? Their game plan starts here.
At iD Tech Camps, beginner to advanced students ages 7-17 create iPhone and Android apps, video games, programs with C++ and Java, movies with special effects, websites, 3D models, robots, photos, and more.
WHY 150,000 STUDENTS HAVE CHOSEN iD TECH CAMPS
- Fun, un-school environment with an emphasis on experiential learning and creating a final project.
- Summer programs held at 60+ prestigious universities in 26 states. This includes the University of Washington in Seattle and Bothell, Stanford, UCLA, Princeton, NYU, and others.
- Small class sizes (max 8:1 guaranteed) separated by age group for personalized 1-on-1 instruction.
- Personalized curriculum with a small group of peers; learn and socialize with kids and staff who share similar interests.
- Exciting college campus environments where students experience project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Education, and Math) learning, blended with traditional camp activities.
- Qualified, trained staff who come from top universities.
- Year-round learning opportunities with free monthly online workshops as well as iD Tech 365 – an online subscription service where students learn from tech tutorials, compete in gaming tournaments, and stay connected through community forums.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units available from Stanford or Villanova to help enhance your college application.
- New iD Game Plan, a learning platform for best results with long term skill development.
- Flexibility! Enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.
ALSO, SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR TEENS
iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy – Ages 13-18 also have the option of immersing in 2-week, specialized, pre-college summer programs, where they build a portfolio for college and interact with industry professionals. Held at select prestigious universities, including the University of Washington (Seattle), Stanford, UCLA, Yale, Princeton, and more. Visit iDTeenAcademies.com.
Visit www.internalDrive.com for more information and to register online (check real-time-up-to-the-minute-availability). Or call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak to a Program Advisor. Flexibility! Enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.