Super simple, super quick, and super YUMMY Chicken Dip
We made this insanely delicious chicken dip in the Power Pressure Cooker XL
I just got a new toy. I’ve been trying out the Power Pressure Cooker XL and I LOVE it! I’ve made several dishes in it so far but this chicken dip is by far my fave! It’s so tasty and beyond simple to make! Add your favorite cracker, celery, or you can quarter a tomato and serve over the tomato (this is my preference – SO GOOD!). This one will definitely be a “do-over” in our home!
Check out the review that Powered by Mom writer Beth did of this awesome pressure cooker HERE. Read on to check out her delicious chicken dip recipe.
I’m a pretty simple cook, so when I find yummy food that’s this easy to prepare – I’m ecstatic! One of the best parts is most of these ingredients are pretty common in our pantry’s! This makes a perfect summer lunch dish, so light yet fulfilling! Scroll to the end for the printable version of this recipe.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Ranch dressing packet
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1 tbs Corn Starch
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1/2 cup Water
- Start by placing the chicken and the cream cheese in your cooker. Sprinkle the ranch packet over this mixture. Gently add the water.
- Cook on manual high 25 minutes.
- While this is cooking, I put my bacon in the oven to cook. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- After you’ve removed the steam safely, remove just the chicken breasts and chop.
- Set chicken to the side and stir in cornstarch, salt, pepper, and paprika with a whisk.
- Add cheese and chicken. Stir
- Gently fold in bacon pieces and
hide in the pantry to devour so you don’t have to shareenjoy!
This has quickly become a go to for my lunch! Fifteen minute prep time and I have a fantastic meal! What’s your favorite Power Pressure recipe?
Don’t have a Power Pressure Cooker…? Go here and enter for your chance to win one (open to US only – Ends 4/30/17).
- 2–3 Chicken Breasts
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Oz Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Smoked Paprika to taste
- 1/2 Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Tbs Corn Starch
- 4–6 Slices of Bacon
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Place thawed chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and water in pressure cooker.
- Cook on manual high for 25 minutes.
- After steam has been safely released from cooker, remove chicken and chop to desired consistency.
- With a whisk stir corn starch, salt, pepper, and paprika into liquid in cooker.
- Put cheese and chicken in cooker.
- Stir well.
- Fold in bacon.