Powered by Mom is pleased to bring you this review and giveaway hosted by Mom Does Reviews!
These bracelets look amazing and they are practical! These are the coolest looking survival bracelets I’ve ever seen. Not only that as you will read below in the review the creator of these bracelets donates generously to the Dover Mounted Police. She also makes other items such as dog collars read on to find out more and to enter the giveaway!
A beautiful handmade bracelet that could save your life!
Knotty Patrol Survival Bracelets is a small business that Rachel Castellez created for the sole purpose of raising funds for the Dover Police Mounted Patrol in Dover, NH. Rachel has been a faithful volunteer for the Mounted Patrol for 7 years and pours her heart and soul into it! The unit is funded solely on donations, contributions and profits raised from fundraisers. She is currently making paracord 550 survival bracelets, which are made from military issued parachute cord and are carried on military officers in field duty as a survival tool. A solid color bracelet, when unraveled, can hold up to 550 pounds and can be used in various emergency situations.
More info about Knotty Patrol:
- Rachel also makes dog collars, leashes, bridle brow bands, lanyards, key chains, horse lead lines, and more!
- A portion of each sale goes to benefit the Dover Mounted Patrol.
- Bracelets come in multiple sizes and color combos: XS, S, M, L and XL.Simply measure your wrist to determine size in inches and I will work off of that. If your bracelet does not fit to your liking I will re-size it for free!
- $15 for a Survival Bracelet with choice of plastic buckle or lanyard knot.
- $25 for Xtreme Survival Bracelet which includes a stainless steel screw clasp.
- Dog Collars come in custom orders and sizes: $25 for dog collars regardless of size.
- To order your own Bracelet email Rachel your wrist size, color and any other options you are interested in. firstname.lastname@example.org
Review by Mom Does Reviews:
These beautifully made bracelets are a family affair in my house. My hubby has a Blue and Black bracelet. I have a Purple and Black bracelet. Even my 9 year-old son has a Yellow and Green one. We all love them. Rachel knots the paracord so evenly and expertly, they are indestructible, unique and beautiful. I love the quick release plastic buckles, even my son can get his on one-handed. They’re fashionable, fun and functional! I have to admit, my favorite part of Rachel’s Survival bracelets is her dedication and generous donations to The Dover Mounted Police. A portion of sales goes to support the Dover Mounted Police. As you may have guessed, she is a horse lover. I admire her entrepreneurial spirit and all she has done for her favorite charity. Please be sure to like and visit Rachel’s Knotty Patrol Survival Bracelet Facebook Page.
Thanks to Rachel for donating this 6 inch child-sized green and yellow survival bracelet to giveaway to one lucky winner! Thanks to these bloggers for helping me promote this awesome giveaway: Earth’s Delights, Peace Love and Savings, MY PHOTOPAGE, CraftsandThings, Africa’s Blog, Savior Cents, Powered by Mom, Emptynester Reviews and Giveaways
Giveaway is open to US residents only.
Giveaway ends 4/8 1201am.
Please enter on the easy Rafflecopter below.