Have you ever made a meal where you had lots of leftovers? I turned a pork roast into lunch for my kids: Pork Tortilla Roll-Ups.
- For this recipe, you will need a pressure cooker: electric or stove top model
- Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Flour Tortillas
- Mayo, mustard
- Depending on how large the pork roast is, you may have to cut it into pieces to fit it in the pressure cooker.
- Set your cooker to brown (if you have that setting)
- Take the roast and season it with the onion powder and garlic powder, salt and pepper. The amount of seasoning depending on how large or small the roast is, Sprinkle seasonings over both sides of the meat.
- Brown all sides of the roast to add a layer of flavor.
- Place all of the diced onion and chopped garlic into the pressure cooker with the meat.
- Add water to the fill line on your pressure cooker. Place the top on, set it to pressure cook for 50-55 minutes. When it’s completed, let it sit and release the pressure for 10 minutes slowly.
- Shred the pork and assemble your Pork Roll-up using flour tortillas, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and whatever condiments you prefer.
- Serve the rollups with fruit for a light lunch.