Powered by Mom shares a Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike Deluxe Edition Bike Guest Giveaway ends 10/30 US Only
Sponsored by: Little Tikes
Hosted by: Mom Blog Society and Bella Savvy
The Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike Deluxe Edition is a tricycle that grows with your child! First, the parent pushes and steers. As the child grows, the parent steers while the child pedals. When they learn to pedal remove the waist bar and now they can steer. Last stage the child pedals and steers with the parent bar removed!
This awesome tricycle is available in 2 attractive colors; Neon Blue and Neon Pink. Each trike holds children up to 50 pounds and measures 48″ L x 19.5″ W x 38″ H.
This 4-in-1 trike was designed with the parents and child in mind to increase comfort, convenience and ease of use.
Four stages to grow with your infant:
• Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents to push and control-When the blue waist bar is
installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel
• Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, child is unable to
turn the wheel
• Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar, child can now steer while
parent still has control with the push bar
• Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids go on their own
with parent supervision
• Push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
• Adjustable, detachable parent push handle
• 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
• Seat adjusts to 4 positions to fit almost any size child
• Non-slip pedals
• Footrests fold away and detach
• Durable metal/plastic construction
• Convenient beverage holder
• Extra large storage bucket with dumping feature
• Shade canopy adjusts to any angle and is removable
• Weight limit up to 50lbs.
• Assembly Required
One winner will receive the Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike Deluxe Edition Bike (valued at $110.00)
To enter, submit your info using the entry form below. One winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries.
Giveaway ends October 30, 2014. US residents ages 18+ only.