It’s a Mason Jar Pumpkin & Cream Cheese Bread Recipe
Who loves pumpkin anything?
It’s that time of the year where pumpkin recipes come out of the woodwork and why not there are so many delicious pumpkin recipes to select from. I like ones that are easy to do and delicious and this Mason Jar Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Bread recipe is all that and more! While I love all the colors of fall what I really love about this time of the year is all of the yummy recipes, especially the pumpkin ones, in fact I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!
hmmm now doesn’t that look delicious, my tummy is growling now, I think I’m going to have to go and make some more of these. They are fun to have at parties, getting together with friends for coffee or let’s face it any time you just want something yummy. Well that’s my excuse anyways, these little tidbits of pumpkin joy are for me any time of the year, I don’t really need an excuse apparently 🙂
Let’s get to the recipe!Print
- 8 4oz mason jars or 4 8oz mason jars
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of oil
- ⅔ cup of water
- 3 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger
- Cream cheese mix:
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray mason jars with pam cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fill mason jar half way with pumpkin mix. Put your cream cheese mix on top. pour a little more pumpkin mix to cover the cream cheese mix.
- Place all mason jars on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cover with lids and store for 1-2 weeks or serve immediately.
Trust me these are easy to make but you can impress your friends and family with how yummy they are and they can be presented on a plate or next to a teacup to make your table look oh so fancy. I personally love to sit back with my coffee and have one or maybe two of these pumpkin with cream cheese bread with it. Now give me a book along with that and that’s a perfect afternoon for this mom!
If you want you can also top with with some crushed pecans or walnuts and a little bit of sugar and cinnamon making them looking even more decadent. No one needs to know how easy it is to make this delicious pumpkin recipe but you! All they need to know is that you’re awesome just for making it for them. We hope you enjoy this pumpkin recipe, if you try it let us know how you liked it.
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe, feel free to share we love to read about them.