Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
These Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a yummy but healthy meal.
We made these Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps and oh my was it ever yummy. Even better we saved the leftovers which were perfect for lunch the next day. So if you’re looking for a yummy meal that won’t make you feel guilty these Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps are for you.
I used a food processor for the chopping but if you don’t have one that’s okay too you can chop them by hand. I’m just lazy and let the food processor do the work for me. You can substitute chicken thighs for chicken breasts or if you want you can eve use beef. We really liked this one with the chicken.
Now on to this yummy recipe.
- 1 cup of romaine or butter lettuce, large chunks plus whole leaves of the lettuce when serving
- 4 ounces of chicken thighs (or chicken breasts) cooked. I cooked the chicken with herbs: oregano, rosemary & garlic.
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- Place all the ingredients in the order listed in a food processor (or chop by hand and mix).
- process into large chunks, don't over-process you don't want a puree
- Serve on large leaves of lettuce
- Top with chopped basil leaves (optional)
- If you don't cook the chicken with herbs then add a bit to the mix.
That looks easy right? It is really that easy and it’s so delicious that you’ll want to make a double batch so you can have some leftovers the next day. We have lots of other recipes so make sure to check out our recipe section HERE . We have everything from snacks, healthy but oh so yummy recipes, treats, meals like a yummy steak dinner with a twist, Halloween treat ideas and the list goes on.