- 1 cup of romaine or butter lettuce, large chunks plus whole leaves of the lettuce when serving
- 4 ounces of chicken thighs (or chicken breasts) cooked. I cooked the chicken with herbs: oregano, rosemary & garlic.
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- Place all the ingredients in the order listed in a food processor (or chop by hand and mix).
- process into large chunks, don’t over-process you don’t want a puree
- Serve on large leaves of lettuce
- Top with chopped basil leaves (optional)
- If you don’t cook the chicken with herbs then add a bit to the mix.