Mini No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
This Mini No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe is so easy to make, has just the right amount of tartness and is the perfect treat for spring and summer. Everyone likes how cute they look in the shot glasses but they love the taste even more. They are perfect for parties, summer bbqs and any family gathering.
Bonus, if you like to do some prep ahead of time the homemade lemon curd can be made the day before you want to serve up these little bites of deliciousness. Be warned you may want to double the recipe as your friends and family will gobble down these little mini bites of heaven aka the no-bake lemon cheesecake.
How to make lemon curd
While you can make this delicious no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe with a quick lemon pie filling I think it’s worth it to make the homemade lemon curd. It’s easier than you think and you can do it the day before so that when you’re ready you can pretty much assemble these desserts the day you want to serve them. Just given enough time to chill them in the fridge. The leftover lemon curd will also last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. It’s yummy on yogurt too!For the homemade lemon curd you’re going to put all of the ingredients (except the vanilla) in a double boiler. Mix, cool and yep it’s ready. Simple right? Let’s get on to the recipe shall we so you can see for yourself how easy this no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe is!Print
- 1 – 8 oz package Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Lemons (juiced and zested)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 5 Egg Yolks
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch salt
Fresh Whipped Cream:
- I cup whipping cream
- Prepare a double boiler and place all lemon curd ingredients except vanilla in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 12 minutes gently stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and strain over a fine mesh strainer into glass container, like a mason jar stir in vanilla and allow to cool before assembling shooters. Leftover curd can be refrigerated for 2 weeks.
- Combine Graham crumbs and melted butter, set aside.
- Prepare cheesecake filling. Cream together cream cheese and sugar with whisk attachment on medium high speed for 1 to 2 minutes. Add vanilla and then slowly stream in cream, scraping sides of bowl as necessary. Continue to mis for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer filling to piping bag.
- Place 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of graham crumbs in the bottom of shooter glass, press down with a dowel or wooden spoon, next layer with 2-3 teaspoons of lemon curd. Next pipe cheesecake filling followed by piped or dolloped whipped cream.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to set cheesecake topping
Garnish with raspberries if desired and enjoy!
Please note that prep time does not include the time to cool the lemon curd or chill time for the final cheesecake. Cook time is for the lemon curd only as everything else including the cheesecake filling is not “cooked” it’s all prep work.
- Serving Size: 2 oz
Keywords: dessert, lemon cheesecake shooters, no bake lemon cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, no bake dessert, easy dessert
Doesn’t that look so easy peasy to make? It really is that easy to put together this tasty no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. I love the styling of it in the shooter glasses as it presents well and if someone just wants a taste and doesn’t want to overindulge they can.
However, for those who won’t be able to get enough of this delicious treat, you might want to double it or you can put them slightly bigger dessert jars, bowls etc.. Just adjust the amount you put in them according to the size of the dish you’re serving them in. Keep in mind quantity too if you switch this up.
Now, don’t you just see yourself serving and eating these tasty mini no-bake lemon cheesecakes? I may have had a couple (or 3) in one sitting. The tart with the slightly sweet and topped with fresh raspberries is just so delectable. I think this may be one of my new favourite desserts ever. It’s already very popular and since it’s no-bake I won’t mind making them during the hot weather. You can PIN this mini no bake lemon cheesecake recipe for later! You may just be making it quite a bit over the summer. I know I’ve already had a few requests for it.