Trying to Lose Weight? One Key Most People Forget
It is a brand new year. Many made New Year’s resolutions to lose weight or become healthier. Are you one of those who set a resolution and regardless of your 5 miles run at the gym and eating a salad for every meal, you find yourself still hovering at the same weight and feeling blah? You are probably missing one key ingredient to being able to lose weight and feel great. SLEEP.
Tanda Pillows is a Powered by Mom Holiday Gift Guide pick. Check out our Gift Guide HERE.
Sleep is just as important as exercise and healthy eating habits. More than 30% of people do not sleep more than SIX hours in a 24 hour period! I was one of “those”. Lately, between my sleep number bed, my new down duvet comforter that my in-laws gave me for Christmas, my PeachSkinSheets and my incredibly soft Tanda Pillows, I am finally getting the sleep that I so desperately need.
Key Reasons You Need Sleep
- Lack of sleep may have you skip exercise due to being tired.
- Less sleep impairs the frontal lobe resulting in unclear thoughts and a hard time making decisions.
- Often sleep deprivation causes a need to “feel good” making it much easier to overeat
- Less sleep makes cortisol levels spike which puts your body into “conservation mode”.
- Tiredness makes a latte sound extra “needed” adding a lot of sugar and calories to your diet.
- Slows your metabolism.
How to Increase Your Sleep
- Have a comfortable mattress
- Turn electronics off an hour before bedtime to let your eyes and brain relax.
- Make your bedroom a place for sleep only.
- Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day.
- Do not anything heavy before bed.
- Stay clear of tea, soda, chocolate, and coffee which includes caffeine in the evenings.
- Turn off all lights including the TV.
- Create a habit such as reading or meditating before bed.
- Invest in a pillow that encourages added comfort and neck support such as the Tanda Pillow.
About the Complete Cool Tanda Pillow
Finding a comfortable position to sleep makes a world of difference. You will be sure to find comfort with the Tanda Complete Cool Pillow. From the memory foam interior to the ultra soft Tencel infused fabric, the Tanda Pillow pillow will make the perfect form allowing your neck and head to be supported properly.
- ATROS (Advanced Temperature Regulation for Optimal Sleep) technology keeps you cool as you sleep.
- TENCEL infused fabric draws moisture away from your body to give a more breathable, cooling sensation.
- Conforms to your neck and head
- Memory Foam levels can be adjusted by removing memory foam.
- Opti-Breeze foam is specifically developed to offer the very best combination of latex and memory foam.
I am sleeping much better with my Tanda Pillow than I ever have before. No medicines, supplements, or anything to encourage sleep other than just a new pillow! Thank you, Tanda Sleep for helping me sleep better at night! You can get yours HERE!
Don’t forget to check out our other categories such as our Recipes section for tasty meals!
Connect with Tanda Sleep on Social Media