Mobi Technologies is a leading maker of portable consumer electronics dedicated to bringing practical and affordable solutions to parents and caregivers everywhere. Our enhancements to daily living are preferred and relied upon by discerning consumers of all ages. As innovators in family-oriented electronics, Mobi Technologies provides safe, high-quality products with great value¬¬––a combination upon which our loyal customers have come to depend.
Mobi Technologies has been honored with many prestigious national awards including: National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award, National Parenting Publication Award, Baby & Children’s Product News Reader’s Favorite Poll, Babble Top 100 Newborn Essentials, Consumer Electronics Association’s Design and Engineering Showcase Innovations Award (CEA).
The MobiCam DXR has won numerous prestigious national awards and high praise: Parenting Magazine’s “Baby Talk-Most Innovative”, Mom’s Choice Gold, National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Reader’s Favorite Baby & Children’s Product News and Babble’s Top 100 Newborn Essentials. Featuring two-way audio communication and built-in recording capability, the MobiCam Digital DXR Audio/Video Monitoring System provides versatile, portable surveillance for the home or office. A high-resolution, 3.5-inch color LCD monitor receives audio and video from up to 450 feet away and provides night vision up to 40 feet. The DXR Monitoring System can also record transmissions directly to an SD card (card sold separately), ensuring you never miss a moment. The Quad Split Screen option allows you to monitor up to four cameras at the same time, giving you exceptional oversight of your home or business (additional cameras sold separately). And with its compact design and rechargeable battery, the monitor can be used wirelessly, making it easy to move from room to room.
High-Resolution, Color LCD Display for Crisp Picture
- The MobiCam Digital DXR Audio/Video Color Monitoring System features a 3.5-inch LCD screen that delivers high-definition color video, making it easy to keep a super-sharp eye on activities. A convenient kickstand is built into the monitor for hands-free viewing, and an extra-wide camera angle provides a broad range of the area being monitored. For a bigger picture, you can also view your image on a computer or laptop via USB connection (cable included).
- To ensure every important moment is captured, the Digital DXR doubles as a video-recording device. No PC is required–just insert an SD card in the monitor’s slot (SD card sold separately) and record up to 32 hours. The monitor can be set to record manually or automatically when a sound is detected.
Store and Share Footage
- Each video file from the Digital DXR is recorded with a date-and-time stamp in standard AVI format. It can be easily played and scrolled through like a DVR recording, letting you review what you may have missed throughout the day. You can review footage using either your PC or the MobiCam monitor, and then decide whether to archive or share your recordings on YouTube, Facebook, or via email.
Private, Secure Transmissions
- The Digital DXR has a range of up to 450 feet and utilizes an advanced digital signal to ensure that your transmissions are private and secure.
Two-Way Audio Communication Brings Families Close
- Unlike conventional monitors which only receive video signals from the camera, the MobiCam Digital DXR also supports two-way audio communication between the camera and monitor, allowing both parties to easily stay in contact with each other. This is especially important for communication to little ones, seniors, and housebound family members as well as business applications.
- Included with the DXR monitor is the MobiCam Anywhere software, which allows you to connect to a computer, notepad, or smartphone via USB and stream video and audio online. The software is downloadable from Mobi’s web site and is designed for nontechnical people to be able to review footage via Internet–from virtually anywhere in the world.
Night Vision and Voice Activated Picture and Sound
- Stay watchful at night using the automatic infrared night vision mode with a 40-foot range. With voice-activated picture and sound, your monitor will remain on standby until a sound is detected in the area you’re monitoring. The sound will then trigger the monitor’s audio and video signal, so you can see and hear what’s happening.
- With the option to integrate up to four cameras, the Digital DXR can substantially expand your observable domain (additional cameras sold separately). All four video feeds can be viewed simultaneously with the new Quad Screen Feature, giving you exceptional oversight of your home or business.
Also Works as a USB Webcam
- Connect the Digital DXR to your PC via USB (cable included) to chat online with friends and family. The camera is compatible with popular chat services such as Skype, Microsoft Messenger, Google Video, Yahoo Messenger, and others. Using the USB port, you can also take advantage of the MobiCam Anywhere software to stream your footage online so it can be accessed on an Internet-enabled PC or cell phone.
Wired or Wireless Monitor Operation
- In addition to standard power plug-in, the Digital DXR monitor comes with a rechargeable, eight hour lithium-ion battery, making it easy to carry from room to room. An on-screen indicator tells you when the battery is running low. It also switches automatically to energy conservation mode when the power is low.
I never realized how important a baby monitor would be until we moved into our first two story home and the master bedroom was on a different floor from the children’s rooms. It drove me nuts not being able to hear my toddler who was barely over a year old at that time when he first awoke. By the time his crying became loud enough to get to the down stairs room, he was so upset it would take sometime to get him back to sleep. I often found myself just staying in the room with him or putting him in my bed. After about a month of this routine Mobi came into our life with the DXR Digital Monitoring System. This monitor brought back piece of mind in full color. The Mom to Bed by 8 household has been a quiet one at night every since (well almost).
Giveaway ends June 2 at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+.
To enter to win a Mobi DXR Digital Monitoring System, please use the rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Powered by Mom is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.