“Parent Tested Parent Approved”
App for Phone and Computer Monitoring from mSpy
With kids going back to school, knowing what they are doing and where they are sometimes is a must. We recently became aware of this great company called mSpy. Simply put it is a monitoring and safety application.
Here are just a few of the things that mSpy can monitor and help you keep your family safe:
- Web history
- and more
The photo below is an example of the locations. You can can do a list view as well if you want the exact addresses. I like that it isn’t just coordinates but actual addresses.
The GPS trackers is great as you can use it in an emergency or even if you are an employer and need to keep track of employees (or us moms use on our kids). mSpy also has been deemed by a “Parent Tested Parent Approved” Community to be a Family-Friendly product of high quality and value.
When it comes to browser history it’s nice not only to know what your kids are looking at but what time as well (middle of the night users, or when they are supposed to be at school). mSpy allows you to see the website’s, time stamped and all seen from your control panel.
The picture below shows the control panel for calls. It shows the last 10 calls including their phone numbers. You can see more just by pressing “see more”. Very easy to use.
Your control panel is super easy to use and if you are having an issue mSpy has a customer service rep that is available 24/7. You never know when you need help and it’s great knowing that you don’t need to work around their schedule. Once you purchase the plan you want, it really only takes a few minutes to download on the device and you are set to go. I have used a similar product to this, and mSpy is really up to par with all their software and how user friendly it is.
Top 5 reasons I as a parent like this:
- Snapchat- images and messages don’t stay on forever, actually more like seconds. Having a program that tells me what my teen is posting on snapchat is amazing. I can only see stories that she posts, not messages.
- Photos- My daughter is young and I want to make sure that she isn’t taking or receiving photos that aren’t appropriate for her age. She’s a smart kid, and I do trust her, but at the same time I want her safe.
- GPS- I know from when I was a teenager, I didn’t always tell the truth on where I was. If something happens and my kids need help right away, this app can do that for me!
- Web History- Kids can delete web history very easily but with mSpy you get it right away so there is no hiding. I know I have certain things blocked off from my kids looking at. Sometimes it’s nice to make sure they aren’t really going to those pages.
- Overall security- I want my kids safe, it’s really that easy. mSpy allows me to help them stay safe but still have fun at the same time. It’s well worth the money in my opinion.
This program is great for everyone and anyone who wants to keep track of their kids, or even employees. I recommend going and checking them out. You can even go and buy a family plan that covers multiple devices.
Follow mSpy on Social Media for updates: