Powered by Mom has set her goals for 2015!
What are your goals?
It’s hard to believe that it’s the year 2015 and we’re in the middle of January already, it’s already zooming by! Before this year zooms by any more I want to share my goals with you for 2015. These are not resolutions, they are goals. I say this because goals are just that goals, we try our best and it’s okay if we don’t quite reach them but the point is to try. I think as long as we’re trying we will see some results. For me the best route to take is one step at a time, baby steps, I don’t want to set myself up for failure by making grandiose gestures or resolutions. I want goals I have a chance of accomplishing.
So with that said here are my goals for 2015 🙂
- Continue to build my business so that one day I can work full-time from home (right now I work part-time from home so I’m half way there 🙂 )
- Travel to at least one city – I love to travel! – This one is already CHECKED off as I was in Las Vegas January 7-11
- Try new directions for building my income – I have started this one, it is related to my trip to Las Vegas where I’m trying something new to build my income
- See a David Copperfield show – CHECKED yep saw him in Las Vegas and got to meet him and have my picture taken with him woohoo
- Continue to be as healthy as I can be starting with taking my daily vitamins such as our MutiVites and my daughter takes L’il Critters Gummy Vites, she loves them. – CHECKED we do this daily.
- Exercise for 30 minutes at least 3x/week
- Have more fun with my family
I’ll be making my way through my list of goals and hope to meet as many of them as I can. However I won’t beat myself up if I don’t meet them all as we can’t be so hard on ourselves. The best we can do is try, be happy and healthy as we can be.
I love that I’ve already checked off things on my goals list. It doesn’t hurt to put goals on that you’ve already reached as it keeps you motivated. So what are some of your goals for 2015? Feel free to share we’d love to read your comments.