- 16 Oreos
- 14 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Handful peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the oreos and pulse until a fine crumble forms. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a microwave-safe dish, then add it to the oreo crumbles and pulse for several more seconds until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- In a large, microwave-safe dish, add 5 tablespoons of butter and the peanut butter. Melt in 30-second increments until melted and smooth. Stir in the brown sugar and powdered sugar, then press into the pan on top of the oreo base.
- Wipe out the bowl, then add the remaining 5 tablespoons of butter and the chocolate chips and microwave for 1 minute, then stir carefully and continue microwaving in 30-second increments, if needed, until melted and smooth. Pour over the peanut butter mixture and smooth out to the edges. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups, then chill for at least 3 hours in the fridge. Let stand for 5-10 minutes at room temperature before serving.