No-bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Need a dessert recipe this holiday season or any time that doesn’t require any baking but tastes divine? Love cheesecake? Love pumpkin? Well here you go about this no-bake mason jar pumpkin cheesecake dessert? You can thank us later but you can go and make this now. Don’t tell anyone it’s no-bake they don’t need to know you didn’t slave over the hot oven right? I also happen to love all mason jar recipes and this one is no exception too. It’s bound to become one of your favorites as well for taste, how easy it is and no muss or fuss.
Do you love everything pumpkin? How about everything cheesecake? If you answered yes then here let me stop going on and on and let’s get to this No-bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe shall we?
- 1 8oz pkg. of Cream Cheese
- ½ of a 15oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBS Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 C. Whipped Topping
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Lady Fingers
- Whipped Cream (optional but not really, seriously why would you skip it?)
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add whipped topping until incorporated.
- Arrange lady fingers along the outside of the jar. Make it easier by not breaking up the lady fingers. This small jar used about 5 lady fingers.
- Fill the middle “hole” with the pumpkin mixture.
- Add more pumpkin mixture until it reaches the top of the jar.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon if you want but to me this is not optional lol
I love how such an easy dessert can look so fancy and there’s something about serving them in a mason jar that is so cute. Naturally the best part is the taste but don’t you love how you can serve a fancy looking dessert without having spent a ton of time making it? I know that’s one of my favorite parts besides eating of them of course. Just be warned you will want to eat them so if you become a dessert addict it’s really not our fault.
Are you read by make this No-bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so you can eat it? It’s quite easy to do as you can see so don’t waste any time. Keep a few extra ingredients on hand so that you can just whip this up any time you want to! Now go and make some and enjoy!