Powered by Mom’s No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake – Simply Delicious
Love chocolate cheesecake? Try our no-bake mini vegan cheesecakes.
We love cheesecake but as we all know it’s not the healthiest of things to eat but we don’t like to sacrifice the taste either. That’s why we decided to try out a no-bake mini vegan cheesecake, chocolate flavor of course. While you can do this in almost any flavor chocolate cheesecake is one of our absolute favorites. You’ll be surprised at how delicious these taste and yes they taste like a rich cheesecake!
It is a bit more work to make these mini vegan cheesecakes compared to regular cheesecakes because you have to soak the cashews. It’s not a ton of time more and I promise it’s totally worth any wait. Top the delicious little chocolate mini vegan cheesecakes with your favorite fresh fruit and it’s a dessert everyone will love.
I love that this mini vegan cheesecake recipe is also no-bake because that means we can make this recipe any time of the year. Trust me after you’ve tried them you and your family will want to make more. These are great for parties, celebrations or any time you want a fix of chocolate cheesecake without all of the guilt. Now let’s get on to this recipe shall we?
- 2 cups crushed oreos
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup roasted unsalted cashews, soaked for at least 1 hour
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- First, boil 2 cups of water. Place cashews in a mason jar and pour boiling water over nuts until they are completely covered. Let soak for 1 hour.
- Grease a mini cheesecake pan, then set aside.
- Mix melted coconut oil and cookie crumbs together until well combined.
- Drop 1 tablespoon scoops of the crust into each well of the mini cheesecake pan and press the crumbs evenly around the bottom of the well.
- Repeat with each well until all the cookie mixture has been used.
- Put the mini cheesecake pan in the freezer for the crusts to harden.
- Drain the cashews.
- Put all the ingredients in the order listed into a high-powered blender.
- Turn blender on low, gradually increasing to high speed. Blend until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from the freezer, making sure crusts are hardened, then add 2 tablespoons of the chocolate filling to each well. Smooth with the back of a spoon and tap the pan against a hard surface to release the air out of each well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Enjoy with fresh berries.
It’s not a lot of work, the most time spent is first waiting for the cashews to soak and then for the mini vegan cheesecakes to chill. The actual amount of time spent making this delicious chocolate mini vegan cheesecake is minimal but still worth every minute. Just look at how yummy these chocolate vegan cheesecakes look. Smooth and creamy and the taste will have you wanting more. If you try our No-Bake Mini Vegan Cheesecake recipe let us know how you liked it or what you might have done differently. We love to hear from you.