This no-churn Papaya Mango Ice Cream is the ideal tropical sweet treat for hot summer days! Make this easy homemade ice cream with no machine needed!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups chopped papaya (about 1/2 of medium-sized papaya)
- 1/2 cups mango (about 1 mango)
- Dice the papaya and mango into small pieces and set aside. Ensure that fruit pieces are not too big as you don’t want large and hard frozen pieces of fruit when you bite into your ice cream.
- Whip the cream with a standing mixer or blender on high until cream has slightly thickened (about one minute)
- With the mixer on low, add salt, vanilla and the can of condensed milk
- Return to mixing on high until soft peaks form
- Fold in fruit until just mixed
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 5 hours