Start off the New Year with Office 365- Makes New Year’s Resolutions a snap – Guest Giveaway
Are you making New Year’s Resolutions?
If so, we took a look at the top resolutions from usa.gov and found that Office 365 Home Premium can be the perfect tool to help you get started and stay on track:
- · Lose weight: This is widely accepted as the most popular resolution, and one that is quickly dropped a few weeks into January. But it doesn’t have to be that way this year – fitness experts have long pointed to tracking as the best way to maintain this goal, and Office has several ways to help. Whether you want to track your food, or your workouts, Office can be your best fitness buddy. As the pounds come off you can also manage your weight loss using Excel. Plus, by saving your workout plans in the cloud with SkyDrive, you can access them from your tablet, home PC, or even from the gym on your phone so you can keep track from virtually anywhere.
- · Manage stress: The holidays can be an overwhelming time, which is why a lot of people want to better cope with stress. One way to keep it in check is to keep to-do lists and manage tasks in a more organized way. If you’re planning a house project, or a wedding, OneNote can help you remember everything. Even if it’s the day-to-day to-dos that are keeping you up at night, OneNote is the perfect tool. In addition to being part of Office 365, it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android, so you can add and check off items no matter where you are.
- · Manage debt: Planning a budget is easy with Excel and, with mobile apps and Office Web Apps, you can check and update your spreadsheets at home, at work and on the go. Because Office Web Apps now support co-authoring, you and your spouse can edit and keep track of budgets in real time (even if you’re both accessing the document at the same time)!
- · Get a better job: If 2014 is the year for a career change, Office can help. Whether you want a creative or a formal resume, we have lots of options to get you started. In addition, as we’ve mentioned before, Office is a top desired proficiency for the current workplace and now is a great time to brush up on your skills with Office 365.
- · Take a Trip: If your big wish for 2014 is to get out of town, it’s time to start planning! From hotels to flight details to top attractions, there’s a lot to keep track of when planning your dream vacation. This OneNote travel notebook is a great tool – it even includes a built in expense tracker and remember lists for when you’re on your adventure.
One lucky winner will receive Office 365 Home Premium ($99 value) AND a LeSportsac Laptop bag ($72 arv)! Color to be determined by the sponsor.
The Giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The Giveaway ends 1/2/13 at 1159p est
Be sure to complete the mandatory entries!
Good luck and Happy New Year!
Disclosure: We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.