Powered by Mom Shares a Oofos Shoes Guest Giveaway
Ends 11/4 US Only
I have heard that Oofos Luxe Shoes are like walking on clouds. Just take a look at the pics. I believe it!
Sponsored by OOFOS and hosted by Mom Does Reviews and friends.
One of my favorite times of day is coming home to put on my OOFOS! I have the original pink ribbon sandals and they are still amazing 3 years later. BUT, I just received these amazing OOcloogs and I can’t wait to get home to put them on. With the chilly weather, they are perfect for comfort and warmth! Be sure to read my full review on Mom Does Reviews HERE.
About OOFOS technology:
- OOfoam: Absorbs 37% more shock than other materials
- Reduces stress on sore feet, knees and lower back
- Cradles your arches
- Biomechanically designed footbed allows natural motion
- Soft, conforming toe post eliminates toe chafing
- Shower/beach-ready — moisture and bacteria resistant; doesn’t retain smell
- Durable OOfoam holds its cushion
- Machine washable
- So light they float
For the last week of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, OOFOS is donating $2 to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for EVERY pair of shoes sold – in ALL styles.
Join our cause & help us support the fight against breast cancer.
Together we can find a cure.
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win their own pair of OOFOS OOcloogs!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 11/4 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.