Orange Chocolate Pull Apart Bread is a perfect semi-homemade recipe using easy refrigerated crescent rolls for a fast treat you’ll love!
- 3 tubes of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- Remove crescent rolls from the tubes and cut in 1-inch rolls.
- Grease a 6-inch pan and start layering the rolls on the bottom on the pan
- Sprinkle about ¼ of the chocolate chips on top and zest a bit of the orange
- Continue the layers until you reach the top
- Squeeze the juice on top and sprinkle the white sugar on top
- Place in a 350 oven for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Slice and serve
You can use any type of chocolate chips that you prefer or you can even mix it and have a variety of chocolate. They all taste good with this orange chocolate pull-apart bread!
Keywords: chocolate pull-apart bread, orange chocolate pull-apart bread, crescent roll bread, dessert