This oven-baked waffles recipe is easy to make gluten-free and ideal for weekday or weekend breakfast! Add your favorite toppings whether they are sweet (our favorite) or savory & enjoy.
- 2 cups all purpose flour (or substitute as mentioned above)
- 2 Tbsp sugar (if you want you can add 3 Tbsp I used 2)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp basking soda
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- vanilla extract if desired – I always use it and add to taste we LOVE vanilla
- 1/4 cup of oil (I like coconut oil but you can use a vegetable oil)
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Combine dry ingredients in medium to large mixing bowl
- In another bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla extract (if using) and oil
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and mixed until combined, no big lumps
- Brush coconut oil (or oil of choice) or use cooking spray on silicone mold
- Pour waffle batter into mold filling no more than 3/4 (for gluten free for regular flour maybe half way) make sure to fill all corners.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the waffles look golden brown, if the top is golden brown the bottom should be too.
- Take out of oven flip mold (use oven mitts as silicone can be hot) and the waffles will fall out. Serve and enjoy!
Please note all nutritional information is an average and can vary depending on the size and amounts of the recipe you make in addition to the ingredients. The nutritional information provided is a guideline only.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 132 mg
- Fat: 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
Keywords: baked waffles, waffles, waffle mould, waffle mold