Overnight Oats with Yogurt and Berries pack tons of flavor and protein into your breakfast with only a few minutes preparation the night before! Make these today.
- ½ Cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup yogurt of your choice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Honey (or to taste)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Berries for topping (You can use fresh or frozen)
- Add oats in to the bottom of the jar or container and cover with water. Add in yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add in chia seeds and mix.
- Cover with fruit now or you can choose to add fruit to it later.
- You can serve cold or warm. I personally prefer it chilled.
You can also add some of your favourite nuts on top, it’s all optional
- Serving Size: 16oz
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: overnight oats, rolled oats, breakfast, healthy breakfast, mason jar oats, healthy snack, yogurt, berries