Powered by Mom’s Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Recipe
It’s that time of year again when it’s pumpkin spice everything but we’re good with that. In fact when it comes to this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding I can have it all year long. Don’t worry if you don’t have pumpkin spice on hand, we’re going to include how you can make your own pumpkin spice.
Packed full of antioxidants thanks to the chia seeds this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding is one dessert you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. In fact you can feel quite good about it. It’s also so easy to make, you blend and mix, put in the fridge and in a few hours it’s ready. No ovens required, so easy but oh so yummy, what else could you want?
Now let’s get onto this recipe shall we so you too can start enjoying the taste and nutrition benefits of this yummy Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding.Print
- 2 cups of Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup of fresh or canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup of Chia Seeds
- Whipped coconut cream (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse, so that it is well distributed.
- Pour it into serving bowl or cups and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
- Serve chilled with whipped coconut cream (optional) and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Instead of Pumpkin Pie Spice, use the following spices:
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
• ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
• ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Serving Size: 4
I told you this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding was easy to make, didn’t I?! Yes it truly is that easy to make so you’ve got no excuse go and make some now. It’s perfect in mason jars too but I suggest dividing up into small jars so that they are individual servings instead of having to scoop them out to serve. I do love the whipped coconut cream on top, it just adds a nice flavor to it. This recipe can also be dressed up to serve as a dessert to your guests!
The only thing that’s hard about this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding recipe is waiting for it to chill in the fridge. So if you love anything pumpkin spice give this delicious yet healthy recipe a go. Below you can see the step by step for this yummy recipe.
PIN it for later
Now who is ready to try this yummy recipe that won’t make you feel guilty while you eat this dessert? Heck you could have this dessert for breakfast, it’s that good!