- 2 cups of Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup of fresh or canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup of Chia Seeds
- Whipped coconut cream (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse, so that it is well distributed.
- Pour it into serving bowl or cups and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
- Serve chilled with whipped coconut cream (optional) and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Instead of Pumpkin Pie Spice, use the following spices:
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
• ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
• ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Serving Size: 4