Powered by Mom’s Peaches and Cream Smoothie Recipe
We love smoothies and now we have another favourite one to share Peaches and Cream Smoothie!
We’re sharing a new favourite smoothie, peaches and cream smoothie. Smoothies are a quick and tasty way to have something delicious without having to put a lot of work into it. I love smoothies because there are endless possibilities when it comes to flavours and nutrition. You can add protein powder, chia seeds, flax seeds or don’t, it’s up to you.
Doesn’t our Peaches and Cream Smoothie look oh so good? I promise it tastes as good as it looks! If you don’t like peaches (gasp) you can switch it out for pineapple or mango or both. Those are some nice tropical flavours. In fact maybe I’ll do those next!
Have we got your mouth watering yet, would you like this easy peasy but oh so yummy peaches and cream smoothie recipe now? Here you go!
- 8 ounces frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Sweetener to taste (if needed) - we like to use a little bit of honey
- Add all of the ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed
- Add additional almond milk to achieve the consistency you like. I like a very thick smoothie, so I only added 1/2 cup.
- Taste the smoothie, add your choice of sweetener, and blend it again for a few seconds. We added a little honey to ours!
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Were you surprised at how easy that was. It’s so yummy too, you can pretend it’s summer and your lounging on the deck enjoying your peaches and cream smoothie.
In my opinion that little bit of vanilla makes the smoothie or so perfect but then I do love vanilla. If you want it to be even stronger vanilla taste you can use vanilla almond milk, it makes for a nice addition as well. I’ve also done it with coconut almond milk for a slightly different flavour, loved them all.
Are you ready to go and try this yummy peaches and cream smoothie? Do you have all of the ingredients? If not go and get them now. I can tell you once they’re in season again, I’m going to get a bunch of peaches and freeze my own just so I can have it for this smoothie. Yum yum. If you want to make it sweeter without adding an actual sweetener add some banana, just a half a one at most though as that will make it very sweet. I told you endless possibilities when it comes to smoothies.
Get our FREE Simply Sweet Recipes eBook HERE