- 8 ounces frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Sweetener to taste (if needed) – we like to use a little bit of honey
- Add all of the ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed
- Add additional almond milk to achieve the consistency you like. I like a very thick smoothie, so I only added 1/2 cup.
- Taste the smoothie, add your choice of sweetener, and blend it again for a few seconds. We added a little honey to ours!
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.