Powered by Mom’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Recipe
We love cookies and this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Recipe is so yummy.
You can have these Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies to go with a holiday theme by adding coloured sprinkles, Halloween colours, Christmas colours, really anything you want but this is how we like it. It’s full of peanut butter chocolate goodness.
Now don’t those Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies look yummy? Soft and chewy and then a bit crispy, just how I like them.
I have been compensated for this post by Hershey Canada as part of the Golden Spoon Recipe Series but all opinions are my own. This recipe is an original of Powered by Mom’s and it’s a big hit in my home. So who is ready to try their hand at these easy to make yet yummy cookies? Let’s get started shall we?
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp of butter, room temp.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp Reese's Chocolate Peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Reese's candies
- 1/3 cup regular white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl cream the butter, chocolate PB and the brown sugar. Next add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Slowly add the flour and baking powder. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Fold the Reese's candies with a spatula - don't over mix.
- Let rest in the fridge for about 10 minutes. I had to do this, because my kitchen was so hot the dough wasn't firm enough to roll.
- With a cookie scooper, form them into balls. You can either roll each ball in the white sugar or sprinkle the sugar on top. Place them about 2 inches apart and bake for 10 minutes or until you notice they are getting brown.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- For the chocolate drizzle: I melted 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and used a spoon just just drizzle them on top.
I told you that was easy and totally worth making. You’ll want to double the batch because if your family is anything like mine those peanut butter chocolate cookies will be gone before you know it.
I like my cookies to be chewy and these did it for me, they’re a little too good as I kept on eating them as did my family. They’re great to put in gift cookie tins too and we’ll be making a batch to a Halloween party that we’re going too. Adding the Reese’s candies with the orange and yellow colours is a perfect Halloween touch.
Don’t forget we have lots of other fabulous recipes to share, everything from desserts to full meals and healthy ones too. Just look at the top of our page for the recipe tab and start looking for your next favourite recipe.
Like this Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake. It’s so easy to make but don’t tell the family otherwise they will ask for it all the time.
If you try this recipe let us know how you like it by leaving a comment below. Feel free to click the Yum button at the top of the recipe to show the love.
I have been compensated for this post by Hershey Canada as part of the Golden Spoon Recipe Series but all opinions are my own. This recipe is an original of Powered by Mom’s and it’s a big hit in my home.