- 1 8 oz Block Cream Cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy works best)
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 chocolate pre-made pie crust (any brand will work)
- 2/3 bag of peanut butter baking chips
- 2/3 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 bag of peanut butter cups candies (chopped)
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until smooth, using an electric mixer. Set this aside.
- Take the whipping cream and using an electric mixer, mix until the cream is fluffy and holds it’s shape. They also call this stiff peaks.
- Using a rubber spatula, combine all ingredients together until smooth. Add 1/3 bag of chocolate and peanut butter chips to the mixture, stirring until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the pre-made pie crust.
- Sprinkle the top with the chopped peanut butter cups. Put in the refrigerator.
- For more decorations, you can take the remaining chips and melt them in the microwave and then drizzle the melted chips on top of the pie. You can also serve with whipped topping, if you prefer. Serve chilled.