The tropical flavors of pineapple & coconut paired with the slight tartness of lime zest make this pina colada popsicle a refreshing and tasty treat for the entire family. This easy peasy recipe also only requires FOUR ingredients, if you want to add some shredded coconut then it’s five ingredients. It’s so easy you’ll be making them all of the time!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 lime zested
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 can of pineapple chunks (or fresh ripened pineapple if available)
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix coconut milk, honey and lime zest
- If adding shredded coconut add to the mix above or sprinkle a small amount in the bottoms of the popsicle mold to have the coconut at the top of the popsicle. If not skip to step 3.
- Pour into molds until ¾ way full
- Place pineapple chunks in and insert sticks
- Freeze overnight – 12-15 hours recommended
Additional toppings or additions to the popsicle mix:
- toasted coconut
- chopped maraschino cherries
Keywords: pina colada popsicle, pineapple, coconut, frozen dessert