Protein Coffee Brownies Recipe
This recipe was brought to you by our team member Katrina! Read about Katrina on our about page.
Need a coffee fix? Garden of Life makes some great protein powder called Marley Coffee that lets you get your coffee fix in at the same time. You can simply make a shake if you want with 8oz of water. Otherwise if you want to try something a little different, you can make brownies with them. Yes brownies how yummy does that sound?
- 2–3 Scoops Garden of Life Raw Fit Marley Coffee
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 box brownie mix
- no-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350* F
- spray a 9×13 pan with the cooking spray
- combine protein powder, eggs, water, oil and brownie mix into bowl and mix until smooth
- Pour into pan and bake for 28 to 31 minutes
- Once they are done, let them sit for a bit so they can cool. Serve and enjoy!
Now don’t those look delicious? They taste as good as they look and they have the added nutritious benefits of a fabulous protein powder. How wonderful is that, Brownies with a health component, works for me. Let us know if you make this recipe we’d love to hear from you!